If your Keecker doesn't move easily, this may be due to:
- the quality of your Wifi. Keecker requires good Wifi quality.
- the robot sensors are not clean. As a result, his movements are jerky or completely blocked, because he thinks he sees obstacles. Don't hesitate to clean his sensors (situated around the robot) and his 3D camera (located at the front) with a soft and dry cloth.
- a lack of brightness or, conversely, a too high brightness (example: reflecting surface).
- obstacles prevent an efficient movement (examples: corridor too narrow, level difference too large between two rooms...).
- a problem in the localization on the map. This problem can only exist if you have mapped your apartment beforehand. Be sure to check your position before asking them to move.